Monday, July 25, 2011
Spread Betting Definition - One type of investment industry the use of speculation to win or lose and usually quantified in monetary terms.
(1) The pay off is determined by the accuracy of the wager and not on the simple basis of losing or winning.
(2) It involves high risk followed by equally high profits for accurate speculation.
(3) The amount initially bet on could be far in excess of the original amount placed.
Spread Betting Tips and Strategies:-
(1) The spread amount on a specific stock would always be more than the difference that exists between the bid and offer price on that stock.
(2) Ensure you have enough back up by way of cash or property when you indulge in margined trading.
(3) Make sure you always trade with strict stop losses and these have to be guaranteed so that you are not napping from any abrupt negative movement in stock prices.
(4) Do your trading in the same currency you used to open the spread betting account. That will take care of exchange related risks.
(5) Be aware that stock prices always drop faster than they go up since any fall results in panic selling.
(6) Today there is just so much information out there - on the internet, on the TV, in newspapers and magazine. In my opinion, it's best to stick to you trading rules and ignore what others are telling you.
Spread Betting Course: - It will help you to learn all about spread staking easily. Its pardon the pun, your best bet when you want to take a systematic approach towards learning about spread betting.
This way, you make sure that you do not miss anything important; which may happen if you do not employ a systematic approach to learning. There are people who will vouch for the effectiveness of a spread betting course towards educating a spread staking newbie.
I mentioned above points are really in brief. So to know in details just visit,