A paycheck advance or payday loan is,
(1) The most common solution to getting instant money
(2) Short term, small, and unsecured loan that you can use to cover emergencies like medical bills and other unexpected situations.
When you apply for it,
(1) Your paycheck will serve as collateral
(2) It is to be paid on your next payday
Requirement for it,
(1) Must have a decent job or work
(2) Will serve as proof that you will receive a paycheck each month
(3) need your own savings/checking account
(4) You're a United States citizen and of legal age (18 years and above)
(5) Have to show proofs like; collect recent pay slip and bank statement
(6) Have to abide by the rules so that you can be protected
(7) Check the policies first before taking out a loan
Depending on the state or region where you live, there is usually a limitation in the interest and loan amount.
This type of loan is usually two weeks and the loan amount should be paid full. Most lenders will require their borrowers to write a postdated check.
It will indicate the loan amount plus the finances charges, interests, and fees.